Snow Out Blow Out (November)

Snow Out Blow Out

Get ready to declutter your garage and get ready for winter!

On Saturday, November 2 between 3:30-5:30 pm, bring in your winter sports equipment that you want to sell. Please make sure everything is in good/safe working condition, and name your selling price. If your item is sold, you will receive 70% of the sale price, and the remaining 30% will go to School Council to enrich the learning experience of all AVPS students. If you don’t want your item back, it will be donated to the school after the sale.

On Sunday, November 3, from 10 am to 12 pm, the Snow Out Blow Out will take place at AVPS. This is a cash-only, first-come, first-serve event. No items will be put on hold.

On Sunday, November 3, from 12:15-1 pm, come to the school to pick up your money (if your item sold) or your item (if your item did not sell). The gym has to be cleared after the sale, so we cannot keep items for later pick-up. If you don’t come to pick the item up, it will be donated to the school after the sale.

We will gratefully accept the following items in good, clean condition:
Skates, Skating helpers, Skis, Ski boots, Ski bags, Snowboards, Snowboard boots, Snowboard bags, Hockey equipment, Hockey bags, Sleds, Snowshoes, Winter jackets, Snowsuits, Gloves/Mitts, Winter boots

We will not accept helmets.

We need volunteers!

  • Saturday, November 2, from 3-5:30 pm (3 volunteers); and

  • Sunday, November 3, from 9:45 am-12:15pm (3 volunteers).

For more information or to volunteer, please contact Mais at [email protected]

Thank you for helping us make Snow Out Blow Out a success!

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.